At Duncan Mill Hive we are dedicated to taking the necessary steps to protect our community. We want to ensure the health and safety of our members, employees and visitors. We are committed to creating a safe coworking space for you to work in. We are staying informed and closely monitoring advisories from Toronto Public Health, provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, the WHO and the CDC. We have adopted many new common-sense guidelines to keep our members and visitors as safe as possible. We’ve consulted with clinical experts and have access to a clinical advisory group to help us stay proactive in keeping everyone and our work environment safe.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT DUNCAN MILL HIVE TO HELP
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Everyone must sign-in and read COVID protocol and do a temperature check.
- Signage has been added to remind everyone about new protocols.
- Masks must be worn while walking around the space as per Toronto Public Health . We have extras if you forget.
- Patrons will have access to PPE at a nominal cost while on location.
- The seating capacity in our coworking area has been reduced in order to have seats/desks 6 feet apart and have plexiglass shields available for extra protection.
- We disinfect and clean common surfaces twice daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- Disinfectant spray bottles and hand sanitizers are available in all of our common areas. We ask that you wipe down your area after you finish working.
- Our cleaners deep clean and disinfect the space every week.
- We have reduced capacity in our meeting rooms to allow for a 6-ft separation.
We welcome any questions regarding our practices. Please feel free to email or call us.